Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly Meal Planner, Sept 21 - 27

Here's the latest Weekly Menu.  I've been a little lax the last couple of weeks, which of course has meant extra trips to the store.  But tonight, I'm caught back up (with this, at least).  Plus, I finally picked myself up a new sD card for my camera so I can actually use it.  Whoopee!


Saturday:  Broccoli Cheese Soup with Crusty Bread


Sunday:  Slow Cooker Philly Cheese-steak Sandwiches with Bacon Ranch Suddenly Salad
              (Recipe is for chicken, but I used beef)


Monday:  Busy Day!

Lunch:  Leftover Broccoli Soup  

Dinner:  BBQ Chicken in the Oven, Baked Potato, and Glazed Baby Carrots
Reminder:  Bake some extra (plain) chicken for leftover



Tuesday:

Lunch:  Stuffed Peppers with Philly Steak & Rice

Dinner:  Slow Cooker Pork Tacos with Zatarain's Yellow Rice and Black Beans



Wednesday:

Lunch:  Soup and Sandwich

Dinner:  Chicken Salad or Wraps (whichever we feel like) using leftover chicken and
homemade ranch dressing
              *Plain Chicken and Fries and fresh cut veggies for wee one



Thursday:  Date Night!

Lunch:  Pork Taco Salad

WeeOne's Dinner:  Something easy:  Nuggets and Cheese Quesildilla

Date Night Dinner:  CopyCat Bang Bang Shrimp, edamame, potstickers


Friday:

Lunch:  Sandwich and chips or salad

Dinner:  Tortilla Soup with leftover pork

No comments:

Post a Comment